Straight Design, Accurate Positioning
These Straight Stainless Steel Pitot Tube is constructed from corrosion resistant stainless steel with permanently etched insertion depth graduations for a lifetime of service. The static pressure port is parallel to the sensing tube to allow quick, easy alignment of the tube with air flow. The straight design allows for easy insertion into ducts through grills and pressure taps, as well as aids in positioning in hard to reach locations where a hook style Pitot tube may not allow access.
- Monitor or control air velocity or air flow when combined with differential pressure gage, switch, or transmitter where hook style Pitot tubes don’t allow access
|DWY009-160F||Straight stainless steel pitot tube, 18" 50cm|
|DWY010-160F-24||Straight stainless steel pitot tube, 24" 65cm|
|DWY011-160F-36||Straight stainless steel pitot tube, 36" 100cm|
|DWY012-160F-48||Straight stainless steel pitot tube, 48" 125cm|
Straight stainless steel pitot tube, 60" 155cm
Kit containing 160F, 160F-24, 160F-36, 160F-48, and FREE carrying case
*Conversion to metric unit (cm,mm) is only an estimate. Please leave a +-3-5% in term of measurement.
- 304 SS.
- ±2% FS, 0 to 9000 FPM (45 M/s).
- Max. Temperature:
- 1500°F (815°C).
- Process Connections:
- 1/4" OD.
- 4.3 oz (122 g).
- Agency Approvals:
- Meets the technical requirements of EU Directive 2011/65/EU (RoHS II).
- Straight design allows for easy insertion into ducts
- Permanent stamped insertion depth graduations facilitate accurate positioning
- Alignment indicator helps keep tip parallel to flow