Contactless Digital Thermometer DR FLU 350M
Fast temperature measurement Large LED display
- Dual temperature measurement including forehead and normal temperature.
- Non-contact and Hygienic without changing cap or touching different human body, preventing infection.
- Simply press the trigger and read temperature on a large digital display.
- Special design for detecting the deviating from normal temperature measurement on human body.
- Easy and simple to operate, quick response.
|Model name||DR FLU 350M|
|Accuracy||Forehead : ±0.3℃(±0.5℉)
Household : ±1℃(±1.8℉)
|Response Time||1 sec.(Forehead) / 0.5 sec.(Household)|
|Repeatability||+-1°C ( +-2°F)|
|Auto Power Off||Automatically after approx. 20sec|
|Storage Temp.||-10~60°C (14~140°F)|
|°C / °F Switchable||YES|
|Battery Type||9V(006P, IEC6F22, NEDA1604)|
|Accessory||9V Battery,instruction manual,box|
Normal Temperature According To Measurement Method*
- Anus (Rectal) temperature: 36.6ºC to 38ºC / 97.8ºF to 100.4ºF
- Mouth (Oral) temperature: 35.5ºC to 37.5ºC / 95.9ºF to 99.5ºF
- Armpit (Axillary) temperature: 34.7ºC to 37.3ºC / 94.4ºF to 99.1ºF
- Ear (Tympanic) temperature: 35.8ºC to 38ºC / 96.4ºF to 100.4ºF
- Forehead (Temporal) temeprature: 34.9ºC to 37.2ºC / 94.9ºF to 99.0ºF
The temperature of the human body varies throughout the day. It can also be influenced by numerous external factors: age, gender, type and thickness of skin...
Normal Temperature According To Age*
- 0 to 2 years: 36.4ºC to 38ºC / 97.5ºF to 100.4ºF
- 3 to 10 years: 36.1ºC to 37.8ºC / 97.0ºF to 100.0ºF
- 11 to 65 years: 35.9ºC to 37.6ºC / 96.6ºF to 99.7ºF
- >65 years: 35.8ºC to 37.5ºC / 96.4ºF to 99.5ºF