MASTER-53PT are capable of measuring not only various kinds of juice, coffee, and other beverages but also processed food such as sauce, ketchup, low calorie jam, etc. Measurement range becomes wider from existing N-50E, with MASTER-53T / MASTER-53PT can be measured Brix 0.0 to 53.0%. These are an Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) model. The MASTER-T / PT series is a good alternative choice when the water resistant feature is not a priority.
The MASTER-53T is made of metal, and the MASTER-53PT is plastic. The specifications are exactly the same. For salty and acidic samples, choose the plastic body, MASTER-53PT.
*Verification with the 10% Sucrose Solution (RE-110010), 20% Sucrose Solution (RE-110020), 30% Sucrose Solution (RE-110030) , 40% Sucrose Solution (RE-110040) or 50% Sucrose Solution (RE-110050).
|Measurement Range||Brix : 0.0 to 53.0% (Automatic Temperature Compensation)|
|Minimum Scale||Brix : 0.5%|
|Measurement Accuracy||Brix : ±0.5% (10 to 30°C)|
|Dimensions & Weight||3.2×3.4×16.8cm, 90g|
· SUPER EXTRACTOR : RE-29401
· 10% Sucrose (±0.03%) : RE-110010
· 20% Sucrose (±0.03%) : RE-110020
· 30% Sucrose (±0.03%) : RE-110030
· 40% Sucrose (±0.04%) : RE-110040
· 50% Sucrose (±0.05%) : RE-110050
· Daylight plate for small volume samplings : RE-2391-50M
* Calibration Certificate : Contact an ATAGO representative for details.
· Daylight plate : RE-2315-61M
Design Registration No.000379326-0001, 000379326-0002 (EU)
ZL 2005 3 0116403.4,5 (China), D111526 (Taiwan), D555, 549 (U.S.A.),
1255763, 1255764, 1255765, 1255766, 1255767 (Japan)
Patent Granted in countries around the world.