All test results can be written to a spreadsheet file on the memory key and opened on a PC for analysis & printing.
T&R Part No: 224
The T&R DMO200 is a high current micro-ohmmeter suitable for measuring very low resistances in a wide range of applications. The unit is equally suited to commissioning, maintenance, and production line environments. Contact resistances in circuit breakers, switch panels, isolators, and busbar joints are all easily and safely measured.
The DMO200 is simple to operate, only requiring the user to select the test current and switch the output on. The unit has presettable test current with three buttons to store commonly used test currents.
The DMO200 also has an RS232 port allowing the unit to be connected to an optional printer. This can also be used to connect the unit to PLCs for production line use - full control of the DMO200 may be achieved through the RS232 port using a simple set of commands.
T&R DMO200 Digital Micro-Ohmmeter Features
- Universal supply voltage: 90 - 265V ac.
- Measurement range: 0.1µΩ - 5Ω.
- mV, A, and µΩ displayed simultaneously.
- Display: Colour LCD.
- 1 - 200A dc pre-settable test currents.
- USB data storage with keyboard.
- Results are written to a CSV file.
- Settable pass/fail limits.
- Rugged insulated case.
- Dimensions: 360 x 290 x 165mm.
- Weight: 0.55kg (including batteries).
- T&R DMO200 Warranty: 1 year.
3m 35mm2 output cables, 3m sense leads, mains lead, user manual, USB keyboard, USB memory key and DMO 200 lead case.