The range of tests incorporated in this highly versatile instrument means that most workplaces appliances can be tested using long life battery power.
Seaward Part No: 382A910
The Primetest 250 is designed for ease of use and carries out all electrical safety tests against pre-set limits with measured test result values and clear PASS/FAIL indication on a large display.
The hand-held Primetest 250 provides all the electrical tests required for compliance with the IEE Code of Practice for the In-Service Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment. NB. For 3 phase and RCD testing, accessories are required.
Seaward PrimeTest 250 Handheld PAT Tester Features
- Easy to use manual PAT tester.
- Comprehensive range of tests.
- Clear PASS / FAIL indication.
- Automatic test sequences.
- 250V or 500V Insulation Test.
- Protective Conductor / Touch Current (using 240V supply).
- Tests IEC leads including polarity check.
- 3-Phase Equipment testing (using optional adaptor).
- Dimensions: 10 x 25 x 12.5 cm (L x W x H).
- Weight: 1.17 kg.
- Seaward PrimeTest 250 Warranty: 1 year.
Seaward PrimeTest 250 PAT Tester, soft carry case, earth bond test lead, 6 x AA batteries, mains lead, 240v IEC test lead and Primetest250 User manual.