Please Note: CT's are sold separately - details of available options are listed on the datasheet.
Chauvin Arnoux Part No: CA8334BCFG
Designed for testing and maintenance departments in industrial or administrative buildings, the Qualistar CA8334 enables the user to obtain an instant snapshot of the main characteristics of electrical network quality.
Handy and very compact, this instrument also offers numerous calculated values and several processing functions based on the current standards: EN 50160, IEC 61000-4-15, IEC 61000-4-30, IEC 61000-4-7.
Chauvin Arnoux Qualistar CA8334B Features
- Colour LCD screen for graphic display.
- 3 structured display modes: observation, diagnosis, monitoring.
- Complete three-phase analysis.
- Recording of 12 screens.
- Power values W, VA, var, PF, DPF, cos, tan.
- Voltage / current inputs fitted with colour-coded identification rings.
- Real-time display of the various wave forms.
- Alarms: 4,000 of 10 different types.
- Software for data recovery and real-time communication with a PC.
- Communication interface: Optical RS232 / USB.
- Languages: 6.
- Dimensions: 180 x 240 x 55 mm approx.
- Weight: 2.1kg.
- Chauvin CA8334B Warranty: 3 year.
1 carrying bag No. 22, an optical RS232 lead, a mains power cable, 4x 3 m voltage leads with 4 mm banana connectors, 4 crocodile clips, 1 safety plug, 1 operating manual, PC software for data recovery.