Ergonomic, lightweight and compact, Its wide LCD screen comprising 2 digital displays is particularly easy to read.
Chauvin Part No: P01143200
The C.A. 6240 allows quick detection of any deterioration between 2 contact points. This means it can be used for a very broad range of applications. The micro-ohmmeter provides reliable, accurate measurements due to its test current of up to 10 A.
Ergonomic, lightweight and compact. Its wide LCD screen comprising 2 digital displays is particularly easy to read. It includes indications intended to facilitate implementation and interpretation of the measurements.
Chauvin Arnoux CA6240 10A Microhmmeter Features
- Broad measurement range 5µΩ to 400Ω.
- Automatic measurement mode.
- Test current: up to 10 A.
- Current reversal.
- Automatic 'on the fly' or manual recording mode.
- Large backlit LCD display.
- Connection: 4 screw terminals, 4mm in diameter.
- Excellent 1 µΩ resolution.
- Automatic power-off.
- Power supply: NiMH rechargeable battery.
- Leakproofing: IP53.
- Data: optical / USB link.
- Electrical safety: IEC 61010-1 / CAT III 50V.
- Protection against accidental overloads up to 500 V.
- Dimensions: 273 x 247 x 280mm.
- Weight: 0.5kg.
- Chauvin Arnoux C.A 6240 Warranty: 1 year.
Carry Bag, power lead 2m long, 1 set of 2 x 10 A Kelvin clamps with a 3m cable, optical / USB communication cable, Microhmview software, simplified CA6240 operating manual in 5 languages, C.A 6240 operating manual in 5 languages.